Amplify the Voice of Black Business of Illinois
Online Survey is open from September 10, 2018 until December 8, 2018
- This survey is conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank, working in partnership with the Illinois State Black Chamber of Commerce.
- The questions are best answered by an owner or a key financial decision maker of the business.
- The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
- The survey will be open to responses from September 10, 2018 until December 8, 2018.
- The survey will be accessible via sharable link: https://frb.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3mhPesBmhBlL9l3?orgid=CC_ILBlack&parentid=&reserve_bank=CHI
or on the ILBCC website www.ilbcc.org on the tab labeled Small Business Survey
- Responses will be anonymous
- All respondents will receive a copy of the final report directly from the Federal Reserve Bank, if they enter the business name and an email address at the end of the report. (Email address is used for Federal Reserve Bank survey purposes only and will not be shared with any outside entities, including ILBCC)
- General information about the business
- Approximate size of the business
- Business performance and challenges
- How business operations and growth are funded
- Recent credit needs, inquiries, applications and overall experience address in credit needs
- Demographic information